:GO FAR Endurance Fuel
18 serving bag: $44.99
Single serving packet: $3.25
A natural all-in-one isotonic drink mix specifically formulated to give you the nutrition you need to go strong all day long — Eliminating the need to carry gels, food, chews or salt pills.
- For workouts over 3 hours — Just drink a bottle an hour.
- Isotonic for maximum absorption and easy digestion.
- Protein to curb hunger & keep blood sugar steady.
GO FAR Endurance Fuel is the only all-in-one isotonic endurance sports drink specifically formulated to give you all the nutrition needed to go all day long. No bars, gels or solid food needed.
The simplest way to fuel your rides, treks, hikes, and long endurance workouts — GO FAR features a unique energizing blend of carbohydrates, electrolytes and hunger-fighting protein that works together to replenish and maximize energy stores, allowing you to go longer and feel better.
Protein is the Difference
Liquid nutrition with the unparalleled ability to curb hunger during long workouts. Contains ultra filtered whey isolate, providing a complete heat stable protein without any stomach issues or bloating.
Read more about WHY we use protein in endurance fuel mixes here.
Formulated with our proprietary INFINIT Osmo-FIT™ system, ensuring a perfectly isotonic formula that delivers the nutrition you need with maximum absorption — Zero stomach distress or gut bombs.
Containing three different carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin, glucose and sucrose), GO FAR allows your body to absorb and utilize calories up to 30% more efficiently than with a single carbohydrate source, while using only a fraction of the sugar of traditional sports drinks.
INFINIT Electrolyte Blend
Containing naturally sourced sea salt, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. This blend of essential salts helps to eliminate muscle cramping by rehydrating the body efficiently and replenishing the minerals lost through sweat. No need to carry salt tablets or extra electrolytes — everything you need is right in your bottle.
All Natural Ingredients
Made with 100% all-natural ingredients with zero artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors. It tastes great, even warm, and will not sour in the heat. Naturally flavored with real fruit extracts, and sweetened with pure cane sugar.
Fortified with an additional 600mg of BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine) per serving to provide the muscles with an additional fuel source during long endurance efforts.
GO FARINFINIT NUTRITION
- 280 Calories
- 66g Carbs
- 24g Sugar
- 4g Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate
- 379mg Sodium
- 180 Calories
- 37g Carbs
- 4g Sugar
- 4g Protein
- Soy Protein
- 170mg Sodium
- extra gels and salt needed
TailwindEndurance (2 servings)
- 200 Calories
- 50g Carbs
- 50g Sugar
- 0g Protein
- 606mg Sodium
- extra food or bars needed
MaurtenDrink Mix 320
- 320 Calories
- 79g Carbs
- 33g Sugar
- 0g Protein
- 200mg Sodium
- extra bars and salt needed
Want the full scoop on comparing formulas? check the comparison chart
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cane sugar, Whey protein isolate, Dextrose, Citric acid, Sea salt, Magnesium gluconate, L-Leucine, Natural flavors, Potassium chloride, Calcium lactate gluconate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
Suggested Use: Mix one serving of GO FAR Endurance Fuel with 20 ounces of water. Drink one serving of INFINIT performance fuel per hour. No extra gels, bars, chews or salt pills needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Always consult your physician before starting any new fitness or nutrition regimens. Use this product as a food supplement only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
recommend this product
Thanks for your question! For an IM bike, there are a few options:
1. Sticking with the one bottle per hour, you could start with 3 bottles for the first 3 hours, and then pick up 3 more bottles from your special needs bag for the 2nd 3 hours (for a 6 hour bike).
2. Some people will "concentrate" their INFINIT into one or two bottles and then drink additional plain water - for example, you could have two 3 hour bottles with 3 servings or 6 scoops in each bottle (for a 6 hour ride). You would drink 1/3 of this bottle each hour and then want to have an aero bottle (or other bottle) you could drink additional plain water from (so you are getting at least 20 oz of fluid per hour).
3. You can also carry those same concentrated bottles from example 2 and instead of drinking concentrated INFINIT and drinking plain water, you could make up normal strength bottles on the go by adding the equivalent of a serving to an easily re-fillable aero bottle and grabbing plain water from an aid station and adding it to it.
If you'd like to talk through with one of our formulation specialists, feel free schedule a free consult here: https://www.infinitnutrition.us/consultation