Items 1-10 of 12
U.S. Masters Swimming Open Water MixAs low as $59.99Shop Now
Specially formulated to fuel endurance swims of 2+ hours. No need to juggle gels and solid food while you’re battling the current, just grab a drink and keep swimming.
- Endurance swimming activity lasting over 2 hours.
- Staying fueled, hydration & curbing hunger.
- A refreshing taste that cuts through the flavor of lake or ocean water.
Coach Robb’s Energy Fuel PlusAs low as $59.99Shop Now
The Energy Fuel Plus mix is specially formulated as an all-in-one nutrition source ideal for longer endurance (3+ hours) training and racing. The perfect blend for when sustained energy, mental focus, and performance really count.
- Longer endurance of racing of 3+ hours
- Eliminates the need for solid calories
Trimarni Endurance Base Formula$59.99Shop Now
Athletes who are prone to cramping, digestion issues, bonking, hyponatremia, extreme fatigue, lightheadedness, taste bud fatigue and/or any other nutrition limiters from sport nutrition will find this endurance running supplement very tolerable, easy to consume and it should help meet your hourly needs. This formula can be used for men or women, any weight range.
- This formula is designed to be used on the bike in longer distance training/racing
- This formula should optimize digestion and absorption and with no additional caffeine
- This low sugar sport drink will provide you with plenty of sodium and carbohydrates to meet your energy needs
Andy Potts Racing Bike Blend$59.99Shop Now
Olympian and World Champion Triathlete Andy Potts's go-to blend for the bike leg of long-course triathlon racing.
- Light flavor to avoid flavor fatigue late in the bike
- Contains 60 mg caffeine per serving for that extra race day kick
- Simple, all-in-one bike nutrition strategy
Andy Potts Run BlendSpecial Price $47.99 Regular Price $59.99Shop Now
Olympian and World Champion Triathlete Andy Potts's go-to blend for all run and swim training (and racing), as well as shorter bike rides (2 hours or less).
- Light flavor to avoid flavor fatigue on long runs
- Simple, all-in-one run nutrition strategy
Kona Hot Bike Mix$59.99Shop Now
This hot weather cycling formula is designed for those hot races where you need those extra electrolytes. This formula has all of the carbohydrate you need to go all day long and set yourself up for a good run off the bike
- No gels, chews, or bars are required with this all-in-one formula!
- Avoid having to take extra salt pills with this high sodium/electrolyte blend
- This formula also has a lighter flavor profile to ensure that after several hours in the heat, you don't succumb to flavor fatigue
PEAK Multisport Mix No Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
- A perfect blend for all distances of triathlon and endurance sports
- This formula contains an optimal balance of low glycemic and high glycemic calories along with electrolytes
- The flavor is light so it continues to taste good after hours of training and racing
- This formula is appropriate to use during most workouts and races as well as all genders and ages.
PEAK Multisport Race Mix w/ Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
A sports drink with caffeine (200mg per serving) to use before key workouts, short course triathlons and the back half of long course triathlons to help finish strong.
- The optimal balance of calories, electrolytes, and caffeine is based on meta-analysis of scientific studies and real world experience.
- Studies along with real world experience show 3-6mg per kilogram of caffeine can serve as an ergogenic aid to increase performance during key training sessions and races.
- Work with your coach to optimize the use of this race day supplement and test methods during training in a progressive and safe manner.