Items 21-26 of 26
Kona Hot Bike Mix$59.99Shop Now
This hot weather cycling formula is designed for those hot races where you need those extra electrolytes. This formula has all of the carbohydrate you need to go all day long and set yourself up for a good run off the bike
- No gels, chews, or bars are required with this all-in-one formula!
- Avoid having to take extra salt pills with this high sodium/electrolyte blend
- This formula also has a lighter flavor profile to ensure that after several hours in the heat, you don't succumb to flavor fatigue
RVA Racing Go-Go Juice$59.99Shop Now
This is RVA Racing’s training day and short event formula. Formulated by our team for the demands of high-intensity MTB XC racing. If you’re out for a high intensity jaunt, XC MTB Race, Cyclocross or road crit, and you need a boost - this is your sauce!
- It is designed for anything under 4 hours to address early on-set of cramping due to intensity
- Help keep your head in the game (mental clarity)
- Enough fuel to keep your hand on the bars instead of grabbing for gel shots
INFINIT Youth Hydration$54.99Shop Now
This is the perfect formula for health-minded parents who don't want to pump their kids full of sugar and are looking for a natural alternative for their up-and-coming athletes. Feel good about what you give your kids... Fuel them like a champion with INFINIT's Youth Hydration Formula!
- INFINIT's all-natural sports drink mix formulated with natural cane sugar
- NO artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Half the sugar found in the popular "gas station sports drinks"
PEAK Multisport Mix No Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
- A perfect blend for all distances of triathlon and endurance sports
- This formula contains an optimal balance of low glycemic and high glycemic calories along with electrolytes
- The flavor is light so it continues to taste good after hours of training and racing
- This formula is appropriate to use during most workouts and races as well as all genders and ages.
PEAK Multisport Race Mix w/ Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
A sports drink with caffeine (200mg per serving) to use before key workouts, short course triathlons and the back half of long course triathlons to help finish strong.
- The optimal balance of calories, electrolytes, and caffeine is based on meta-analysis of scientific studies and real world experience.
- Studies along with real world experience show 3-6mg per kilogram of caffeine can serve as an ergogenic aid to increase performance during key training sessions and races.
- Work with your coach to optimize the use of this race day supplement and test methods during training in a progressive and safe manner.
Magical Hangover Potion$59.99Shop Now
This hangover hydration drink formula was designed by one of INFINIT's original Formulation Specialists.
- This MAGICAL blend of electrolytes and lower calories is my #1 choice of concoctions to get rid of an awful hangover. BUT WAIT, it is a 2-in-1 formula! If I am feeling extra dehydrated (my mouth feels as dry as the Sahara Desert), a serving of this blend makes me feel rejuvenated and as hydrated as ever.
- I also like to use this blend as a pre-hydrating formula the night before and morning of, as I prepare for a long, hot workout.
- Great all-around hydration formula for both men and women!