Items 21-28 of 28
RVA Racing Go-Go Juice$59.99Shop Now
This is RVA Racing’s training day and short event formula. Formulated by our team for the demands of high-intensity MTB XC racing. If you’re out for a high intensity jaunt, XC MTB Race, Cyclocross or road crit, and you need a boost - this is your sauce!
- It is designed for anything under 4 hours to address early on-set of cramping due to intensity
- Help keep your head in the game (mental clarity)
- Enough fuel to keep your hand on the bars instead of grabbing for gel shots
INFINIT Youth Hydration$54.99Shop Now
This is the perfect formula for health-minded parents who don't want to pump their kids full of sugar and are looking for a natural alternative for their up-and-coming athletes. Feel good about what you give your kids... Fuel them like a champion with INFINIT's Youth Hydration Formula!
- INFINIT's all-natural sports drink mix formulated with natural cane sugar
- NO artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Half the sugar found in the popular "gas station sports drinks"
PEAK Multisport Mix No Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
- A perfect blend for all distances of triathlon and endurance sports
- This formula contains an optimal balance of low glycemic and high glycemic calories along with electrolytes
- The flavor is light so it continues to taste good after hours of training and racing
- This formula is appropriate to use during most workouts and races as well as all genders and ages.
PEAK Multisport Race Mix w/ Caffeine$59.99Shop Now
A sports drink with caffeine (200mg per serving) to use before key workouts, short course triathlons and the back half of long course triathlons to help finish strong.
- The optimal balance of calories, electrolytes, and caffeine is based on meta-analysis of scientific studies and real world experience.
- Studies along with real world experience show 3-6mg per kilogram of caffeine can serve as an ergogenic aid to increase performance during key training sessions and races.
- Work with your coach to optimize the use of this race day supplement and test methods during training in a progressive and safe manner.
Magical Hangover Potion$59.99Shop Now
This hangover hydration drink formula was designed by one of INFINIT's original Formulation Specialists.
- This MAGICAL blend of electrolytes and lower calories is my #1 choice of concoctions to get rid of an awful hangover. BUT WAIT, it is a 2-in-1 formula! If I am feeling extra dehydrated (my mouth feels as dry as the Sahara Desert), a serving of this blend makes me feel rejuvenated and as hydrated as ever.
- I also like to use this blend as a pre-hydrating formula the night before and morning of, as I prepare for a long, hot workout.
- Great all-around hydration formula for both men and women!
Staff Picks: Tee TimeAs low as $59.99Shop Now
Keep hydrated and fueled out on the course with this all-in-one nutrition mix specially formulated for golf.
- A fraction of the calories and sugar of traditional sports drinks.
- Protein to curb hunger.
- A refreshingly light flavor that will have you enjoying every sip.
Trimarni Endurance FormulaAs low as $59.99Shop Now
This formula, designed for male and female athletes, will help endurance athletes maintain stable energy with an appropriate mix of sugars, minimize or alleviate any fears of GI distress thanks to a high proportion of carbohydrates coming from maltodextrin with the correct osmolality to ensure proper gastric emptying and a suitable amount of electrolytes for most athletes to maintain hydration.
- Reduced risk to experience cramping or GI issues, bonking or lightheadedness
- There is 50mg of caffeine per serving
- There is ~1 g of amino acids to help with brain fatigue
Ben Kanute's Endurance Blend w/ CaffeineAs low as $59.99Shop Now2016 Olympian, 2nd Place 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championships, 4 time Escape from Alcatraz Champion
- Ben's go-to blend for Middle Distance/70.3 racing
- Max carbohydrate intake to replace the need for any gels
- Added caffeine for a race day boost
- Very low flavor profile keeps it easy to drink even on the hottest days