We're looking for talented people to join our team!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a energetic and health-minded group of people in a fun and rewarding environment, then please check out the positions that we currently have available below:
Position: Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Infinit Nutrition is a Cincinnati-based, natural nutrition supplement company that specializes in formulating and manufacturing all-natural isotonic nutrition and hydration solutions that are customizable for targeted health and performance needs.
INFINIT was started in 2004 by a group of guys who were multiple IRONMAN Kona finishers, and has grown to become a leader in the sports nutrition industry. We are a privately held company that believes in innovation, sustainability, and strong relationships with our employees, vendors, consumers, and the planet.
We are looking to hire a creative art designer who harnesses and develops exceptional hard skills in graphic design, with a love for the sports and outdoor industry. The ideal candidate is always looking to learn, improve, and implement new best practices to further develop professionally. They enjoy working in a team setting with a small crew of highly capable professionals building and refining brand image and operations. Passionate to be in the Sports and Outdoor Industry, ability to represent the ethos of Infinit, and a true self-starter with accountability and a positive outlook. Think you might be a fit? Keep reading.
This position includes taking on a wide range of projects supporting INFINIT Marketing, Sales and Production Departments. As well as projects like seasonal brand, website design and packaging development which have a longer-term scope and require interdepartmental teamwork and feedback from across the entire company to stay ahead of industry trends.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- The ability to work independently as well as an active member of a team to efficiently accomplish sales and marketing-related tasks and projects.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and participation in marketing events and campaigns.
- Researching, developing, designing, and preparing original creative products, including printed publications, packaging, infographics, photography, digital marketing assets, signage, and gear items that enhance and support the company’s marketing and communication efforts.
- A thorough understanding and utilization of basic design principles in all produced visual assets.
- Maintenance of proper company branding in all produced creative assets, including but not limited to: Colors, logo use, imagery, copy, and tone.
- Establish and maintain a consistent and efficient internal creative process including: Use of preliminary drafting/mocks, feedback and edits, production of finished asset(s) for final approval.
- Sharing all finalized assets to the company-owned cloud-based file storage platform for company access to all completed products in their entirety (layered editable PSD, AI, etc.) for future editability.
- Collect and utilize visual asset resources (i.e. UGC, stock images, and company photo library) to obtain and utilize a variety of high quality visual assets within development of branded and internally produced assets.
- Performing regular reviews of competitors’ visual design assets and marketing materials, and sharing inspiration and feedback with the marketing team.
- The ability to manage internal requests for visual assets through active organization and prioritization of the employee’s own workday and workweek.
- The ability to complete projects within formally requested deadlines, and report any barriers to completing projects to the marketing team with notice.
- Provide feedback and insight on the marketing calendar and internally produced creative assets.
- Manage and assist in the development and direction of video content.
- Manage the company-branded gear and accessories creative design process.
- The ability to comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, and guidelines regarding safe working practices and a drug free workplace.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
Excellent design software skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
Excellent computer skills (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Dropbox)
Strong communication skills including grammar and a good command of the English language.
Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design, or equivalent combination of work experience and education: 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department.
Strong knowledge of design, product, and consumer trends in sports and outdoor industries.
Salary Range: 40-45k
If interested in this employment opportunity, please email resume and cover letter to HR@infinitnutrition.us
INFINIT Nutrition, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.