Sparkling Strawberry Frozen Cocktail Recipe
- Mar 31, 2022
Equal parts delicious, fun, and refreshing.
One of the best parts of summer is all the fresh in-season fruit that you can pick up from your local grocery store. Strawberries have always been at the top of this list. You can find them any time of year, but we all know there’s something special about those sweet summertime berries.
Well thanks to modern technology, we no longer have to wait around all year for this peak season flavor. Frozen fruit is a fantastic alternative to fresh. Frozen fruit is great for its long-term storability, but also it’s oftentimes harvested during the peak season, so freezing the fruit seals in that sweet sun-ripened flavor to be enjoyed even in the dead of winter.
Throwing berries in a blender is one way to unleash all the fresh flavor.
Smoothies have long been a BFF of busy people looking to maximize their nutrition (myself included). But I’m not here to talk about smoothies. I’m here to talk about the smoothie’s adult cousin — The frozen fruit cocktail.
If you’re looking for a fresh and flavorful happy hour treat or weekend libation, look no further than this recipe for Sparkling Strawberry Frozen Cocktails. A fun, flavorful way to enjoy INFINIT :HYDRATE.
For this recipe, we recommend using HYDRATE Essential Hydration without beta-alanine or caffeine. The HYDRATE mix packs in the flavor, serves as a natural sweetener and provides just a slight hint of salt.
Sparkling Strawberry Frozen Cocktail
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 servings of :HYDRATE Essential Hydration (2 scoops -or- 1 two-serving To-Go Packet)
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 8 oz water
- 3 cups ice
- 12 oz Sparkling water (1 can)
- 4 oz of vodka or spirit of your choice (optional)
- Mix 2 servings of :HYDRATE with 8oz water.
- In a blender, combine ice, strawberries, spirits, and the HYDRATE mixture.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the blended mixture into glasses (about ½-¾ full)
- Top each with sparkling water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a strawberry, re-usable straw, and enjoy responsibly!